9.02.2011

Rent A Shop in Factory Of Fashion

Hello!


I have a great pleasure of inviting you to rent a spot in the Factory of Fashion. I'd love to have you on my team, since, in my opinion, you're a fabulous and creative designer.

The store {.Mocha.} itself has an impressing traffic, quality clothes and accessories, and a beautiful and soothing design. I often organize promoting events ( hunts, parties, limited editions of clothing ) for the renters to participate, which the renters have the final world on.



Feel free to visit the land and ask me any questions!
 
Prices:




- A box



250L$/week - 50 prims ( in case you need more prims 8L$ - 1 prim )



- An advertisment ( in front of the main enterance )



50L$/week



Best regards, Sella Serevi

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz